The 2020 7th Edition Is Coming!
How will changes in California's firearm laws affect you?
To find out, pre-order the latest edition of California Gun Laws: A Guide to State and Federal Firearm Regulations
The 2020 7th Edition is written in plain English, now has an index, explains new court rulings, has improved explanations of legal requirements, and covers all the new 2020 gun laws, including:
- The nearly two dozen new gun-related bills introduced in the 2019 legislative session
- DOJ's new regulations changing how ammunition is purchased and transferred, as well as the litigation challenging these laws
- DOJ's regulations pertaining to REAL IDs and how they affect your ability to acquire firearms and ammunition
- DOJ's new "assault weapon" regulations and how they affect the legal definitions for "assault weapons"
- What to expect as a result of the new updates affecting AFS records, the CFARS system, and the COE application process;
- When and where you can have a gun
- Which guns are banned
- Who can possess a gun
- And much more